The best product to sell.

I could be blind folded, forced into a helicopter and flown anywhere in the USA then dropped off in a random location. Rest assured that as long as there is merchandise on the ground and people to be found I WILL MAKE MONEY. That is a fact. I’ll make it happen. Heck, I don’t even need a product. I’ll make one or I’ll go get one on consignment from someone. If you’ve been reading my blog or you’ve purchased any of my training products you’ve heard me say it time and time again “Sales is 90% mental and 10% physical.” Sales success is all about your attitude and your state of mind. Anyone who focuses too much on their product will not be successful. 90% of your focus should be on your attitude.You must possess a positive, winning attitude at all times. The way you communicate this state of mind will establish trust with your prospect. If the prospect perceives you as GENUINE they will buy from you but if they possess even a shred of doubt they will not. Regardless of the product. Let me say that again REGARDLESS OF THE PRODUCT. I am where I am today 90% because of my attitude. My desire to succeed, my willingness to fail and to learn, my genuine desire to help others and my self confidence. The other 10% is made up of the physical actions I took. I’ve sold hundreds of different products, do you think if those products had been different I wouldn’t be where I am? I think not. I am here because of ME not because of the products I sold.

If you’re having trouble making sales you should focus more on YOU than on your product. The 5 steps to a sale work with ANY product. That is because its not what you say but how you say it. Concurrently its not what you sell but how you sell it. Know your product, know your prospect but most importantly know yourself and keep your attitude in check. Once you master this, you will be successful at selling ANYTHING.

To your success,

Omar

Facebook comments:

Leave A Response

* Denotes Required Field